The Wine witch from Oberwesel from 1960 was Marion so we named this Appartment to honour her. The big ease of the 60s was our guiding light to design this appartment. You’ll get a bedroom for 2, a comfortable bathroom and a living-room/kitchen with a bed-sofa for a third person.
This appartment is in the second floor, accessable via stairs. Sheets and towels are included. Say hello to Marion, say hello in Oberwesel!
- quiet, very central
- next to the historic market place
- Restaurants an Wine-bars nearby
- station Oberwesel just ten minutes away
- double-bed and a sofa-bed optional
- Sheets and towels incl.
- XL-Sheets (220 × 155 cm)
- Toilet paper and soap incl.
- Cooking place
- WIFI incl.
- Washing mashine and dryer available
- Children high chair (optional)
- sorry, no TV
- no smoking, no pets
Lage & Preise
1 – 2 person: 75 € per night
3. person: +15 € per night
(Kids under three are free)
There is a parking spot ca. 120 meters away. It is possible to store 2 E-Bikes next to the house, but they need to be carried upstairs.